People look for some strange things.
You can tell just by the things that Google auto-fills for you when you start typing.
So without further adieu, and in no particular order, I present to you Trial of the Century’s
Best Kind of creepy? Strangest Search Terms of 2012. These are some of the things people punched into Google or another search engine before they clicked through to this blog.
Yes, I know that it’s January 4th and pretty much no one even remembers that there was a 2012 by now. But I thought this was worth sharing…
1. “i had sex once but i wasn’t really allowed to”
2. “sex trial of the century the sun”
3. “twitter is for people with poor reading and writing skills.”
4. “feminists die alone with cats”
5. “manmore of the year”
6. “bare-knuckle rabbit boxing league” — I actually used this phrase in a post. But still….was someone trying to find a new way to bet in Vegas?
7. “does age matter in a relationship hugh hefner”
8. “i want to get married again”
What weird search terms did people use to find your blog?